Monday, February 14, 2011

Pre-Valentine's Day Breakfast



Roses and chocolates, nothing could be more cliché for Valentine's Day.  Nevertheless, the combination always finds a sweet spot with my girls.

 

Since 'heart-day' falls on a Monday, we wouldn't have time to sit down and have breakfast together.  So, I decided to pamper them a little on Sunday morning.  Heart-shaped pancakes, bacon, sausage links and a cheese omelette were ready and waiting.  Fresh strawberries plus a choco-chip cookie brownie for dessert afterward!  *nom* *nom*

 
I can cook but I can't bake if my life depended on it!  But to my surprise, it wasn't all that hard to follow the instructions on the back of the box.  Duh!  And the end result was very satisfying, if I may say so myself!

 I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day with your loved ones!


No comments:

Post a Comment