Saturday, January 28, 2012

Teaser

Teaser by jomak14

Teaser, a photo by jomak14 on Flickr.
Via Flickr:
I was able to request a Press Pass to Media Day at the 2012 Philadelphia Auto Show. That meant no crowds to contend with and shoot to my heart's content. It was physically impossible to shoot each and every car on display. So I picked a handful that caught my fancy. A long day of shooting it was indeed. And enjoyed every minute of it!

Most of the shots will end up on my FB page. Click here in the days to come if you're so inclined.

Photex 80mm f/2.8 S&T Lens on a 1Ds
[ 0.002 sec (1/640) | f/2.8 | FLength 80 mm | ISO 400 | Manual exposure ]

FaceBook | Blogger | Twitter | Tumblr

I've just ordered from MOO.COM (don't be too jealous)! Get your own here: www.moo.com/share/k2s95m

No comments:

Post a Comment