Wednesday, January 8, 2020

How I Ended The Holidays in NYC (Part 1)

As the Holiday season came to close and I was driving back to CLE the next day, I spent my Saturday in Downtown New York. We had plans of driving to Cold spring in Upstate NY but the weather wasn't ideal for any sort of outdoor activities. Last-minute online searching and planning were needed to fill the void.



BabyDoll found us tickets to SuperRealan immersive, multimedia art experience at the historic Grand Hall at 25 Broadway.



We arrived at the venue an hour early for our time slot. That gave me time to capture the touristy activities going on around me.

A tourist poses with the Charging Bull

A selfie with the Charging Bull

The Charging Bull's rear-end

Miniature Charging Bulls for sale

The SuperReal poster outside the venue

My Babydoll 
To be continued...




No comments:

Post a Comment