Friday, January 10, 2020

How I Ended The Holidays in NYC (Part 3)

Previously on the blog... Part 2

It was 4:00 PM as we made our way to The Dead Rabbit NYC for spirits and cocktails. Knowing that it was an Irish bar that we were going to, I already made up my mind to order Irish whiskey instead of my usual Islay Scotch whisky. 




The only Irish whiskey known to me is the Jameson Standard Blend so I turned to the bartender for his recommendation. He steered me toward single malts.
West Cork 12-Year-Old Port Case

Green Spot Single Pot Still
Sláinte!
We then headed to Ernesto's, a new Spanish restaurant in the Two Bridges that serves various pintxos, fish and meat dishes. Check out @FatKatEats' Instagram images.




Our last stop for the night was Ugly Kitchen in the East Village. The ladies had beers while I had whiskey. It was a wonderful nightcap to end the last day of my Christmas holiday in NYC! 




I'll be back next month, New York! 😃

No comments:

Post a Comment