Sunday, January 12, 2020

Meanwhile, In Cleveland...



Water droplets in bokeh
The company I work for is moving to Brooklyn, OH in March. So, my apartment search has been focused in the Lakewood area for its close proximity to a park and Downtown Cleveland.

There was a 2-hour gap between Saturday's viewing appointments that gave me a chance to walk around Edgewater Park. It was raining intermittently with strong winds. Once the weather cleared, it felt unseasonably warm.












Getting a wipe-down

Following through on that New Year resolution 

Rangie & the CLE script sign


I ventured down the path toward the dog-friendly beach and headed toward the pier. Here are some of the images I captured.

Reflection shot

Lighthouse and rain clouds to the north

Walking the dog
Rock jetty
The Willow Tree
Beneath the pier
Stop for a photo


No comments:

Post a Comment